We’re thrilled to share that the JUST ETF was named Best New ESG ETF at last week’s ETF.com Awards! Our groundbreaking Index and ETF were finalists for five awards, and we were thrilled to be honored alongside the products, people, and companies that made a difference in the ETF industry in 2018.
Read more about all the winners here!
And here’s a roundup of some of our favorite features on the JUST ETF from the past year – recapping what’s so unique about this this groundbreaking initiative.
- Fortune: Why Investors Win When Companies Treat Workers Well
- Barron’s: A Better Approach to ESG?
- New York Times DealBook: New Goldman Sachs Fund Will Track Good Companies
- Paul Tudor Jones on Squawk Box: Capitalism May Need Modernizing
- Slate: Invest Good
- Forbes: Feel Good, Get Rich with New Goldman Sachs ETF
- Fortune: How Socially Responsible Stocks Could Protect Investors in a Bear Market
- Barron’s: Stocks of Ethical Companies Beat Their Benchmarks
- Paul Tudor Jones on Mad Money: Doing Well by Doing Good
- Talks at GS: Lloyd Blankfein and Paul Tudor Jones