This past year has been a transformative one for JUST Capital – and among the many high points of 2018, launching the JUST ETF with Goldman Sachs Asset Management was a pivotal moment. Released in June, the ETF ended first day of trading as the single most successful ESG ETF launch ever, and in the top 10 equity ETF launches in history.
We’re thrilled to share that, this week, the JUST ETF was nominated as a finalist for five ETF.com awards, which recognize the people, companies, and products advancing the ETF industry, creating innovation, and delivering new value to investors. The ETF, and the groundbreaking JULCD Index that underpins it, were nominated for:
- ETF of the Year 2018
- Best New ETF
- Most Innovative ETF
- Best New ESG ETF
- Index of the Year (JULCD)
We’re honored to be among those nominated, and look forward to learning the winners on March 29.
Here’s a roundup of some of our favorite features on the JUST ETF from the past year – recapping what’s so unique about this this groundbreaking initiative.
- Fortune: Why Investors Win When Companies Treat Workers Well
- Barron’s: A Better Approach to ESG?
- New York Times DealBook: New Goldman Sachs Fund Will Track Good Companies
- Paul Tudor Jones on Squawk Box: Capitalism May Need Modernizing
- Slate: Invest Good
- Forbes: Feel Good, Get Rich with New Goldman Sachs ETF
- Fortune: How Socially Responsible Stocks Could Protect Investors in a Bear Market
- Barron’s: Stocks of Ethical Companies Beat Their Benchmarks
- Paul Tudor Jones on Mad Money: Doing Well by Doing Good
- Talks at GS: Lloyd Blankfein and Paul Tudor Jones