JUST Capital’s mission is to build a more just marketplace that better reflects the true priorities of the American people. Our employees are leaders in business intelligence, research, technology, marketing, issue advocacy, and partnership development.
A JUST Work Environment
The compensation and benefits package at JUST Capital has been thoughtfully designed to ensure we model what we measure when it comes to just business behaviors. Benefits include:
- Fair, equitable, and competitive pay.
- Best-in-class health, vision, and dental care benefits for you and your family, including membership to One Medical Group for on-demand primary care and access to Health Advocate, the nation’s leading healthcare advocacy and assistance company.
- Respect for work-life balance, including a flexible work from home policy.
- Five sick days and 20 personal time off days, as well as 14 holidays a year – and we encourage you to take them!
- Other paid time off when the office closes the last week of the year.
- Fully paid parental leave of up to 12 weeks and backup childcare.
- 401(k) retirement plan, with employer matching of 100% up to 4% of salary.
- Subsidized gym memberships, Citi Bike membership, and pre-tax commuter benefits.
We’re always on the lookout for passionate colleagues. Open positions are listed below, but feel free to contact us if you don’t see anything that fits.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: JUST Capital does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, disability, perceived disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, and any other legally protected characteristic.
The statements in our job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work currently being performed in the position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills of the employee. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
NOTE: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.