In the midst of the COVID-19 crisis in the U.S., JUST Capital has pivoted its efforts to focus principally on how coronavirus is impacting American workers and businesses. In addition to our COVID-19 Corporate Response Tracker – which analyzes how America’s largest employers are responding to the crisis – we have been building resources for corporate and investment leaders looking to build back better on the other side of our health and economic crises.
Take a look at all our resources – including the Tracker, ongoing survey research, financial analysis, and more – below:
The COVID-19 Corporate Response Tracker
- Forbes Ranking of Top Corporate Responders, Powered by JUST Capital Data
- Data Analysis on Key Issues:
Polling the American Public
- What Americans Want from Corporate America During the Response, Reopening, and Reset
- Surveying the American Public on Corporate America’s Response to COVID-19
- This Week in COVID Polling
Corporate Leadership Series
- Building a Just Future Virtual Events:
- The Road to a More Inclusive Economy with JUST Chairman, Paul Tudor Jones, Nasdaq President CEO, Adena Friedman, and Vista Equity Partners Founder, Chairman, and CEO, Robert Smith, moderated by Andrew Ross Sorkin on CNBC.
- Protecting Health, Safety, and Economic Security with Raj Shah, President, The Rockefeller Foundation and Hans Vestberg, Chairman & CEO, Verizon, moderated by Julie Hyman on Yahoo Finance.
- Building Better in the Face of Crisis with Xavier De Souza Briggs, distinguished visiting professor at NYU and senior fellow at Brookings Institution, Dan Hesse, former Sprint CEO,
- Interviews with Corporate Leaders, including:
- Mark Cuban, Owner Dallas Mavericks
- Xavier de Souza Briggs, Distinguished Visiting Professor at NYU and Senior Fellow at Brookings Institution
- Nick Hanauer, Venture Capitalist
- Karen Keogh, JP Morgan Chase Head of Philanthropy
- Marc Morial, President of National Urban League
- Tim Ryan, U.S. Chairman of PwC